HOW TO CONTACT US
We Focus on the Specific Needs of the Public Service
We provide specialized lessons in the fields of administration, law, health, sciences, economics, environment, engineering, mining among others.
High Rate with the French Test of the Public Commission
Focus on You Speaking as Much as Possible
We are Flexible in Terms of Lesson Times
- We can send a French teacher to a private one-on-one lesson or a group class at the student’s place of work.
- We can send a teacher for one day of teaching with several classes of different levels at different times.
- We can arrange short courses of only 3 months, with a budget of under $5000.
- We adapt the curriculum to suit the specific needs and objectives of each government department.
- We prepare students for the French examinations of the Commission of Public Service.
Learn in a Positive, Friendly and Supportive Environment
- Our teachers are very professional and highly experienced and strive to ensure that students enjoy coming to class so that they are highly motivated to improve their French level.
- We put a lot of emphasis on interaction and oral practice so that the lesson is a moment of sharing, discovery and enjoyment as well as work.
- We incorporate aspects of French Canadian and francophone culture, especially relating to their working life, to awaken the interest and enthusiasm of students.
We teach High Level Pedagogical Approaches and Techniques
- The courses are prepared for the specific needs of students, as clarified through needs analyses prior to the start of lesson. We provide specialized lessons in the fields of law, medicine, economics, engineering, mining among others.
- Our courses are prepared by teachers and language professionals who have many years of experience in explaining the subtleties of different aspects of the French language to an anglophone public.
- Our school already works with the public service and offers quality French courses throughout greater Vancouver to Health Canada, the National Film board, the CFIA, Passport Canada, Agriculture Canada, AADNC, Public Service Commission, Transport Canada, Public Works and many others.
Please note that during the current situation, all of our lessons have been moved ONLINE. We use the ZOOM platform which is free and very easy to use! You are able to see and interact with your teacher and we will send you the lesson as a PDF file before the class. We send notes to the student via Microsoft Word at the end of each class. We are able to fulfill all of our students’ needs online using Zoom at this time whether one-on-one or group classes.
All ONLINE lessons cost $55 per hour for one person and an additional $10 per hour for each additional person.
Number of Students
Hourly Rate @ your location in Vancouver
Hourly Rate @ your location outside Vancouver
$70 (35 per person)
$78 ($39 per person)
$78 ($26 per person)
$88 ($29.3 per person)
$80 ($20 per person)
$98 ($24.5 per person)
$90 ($18 per person)
$110 ($22 per person)
$96 ($16 per person)
$118 ($19.6 per person)
$105 ($15 per person)
$129 ($18.5 per person)
Number of Students
Hourly Rate at Sorbonne, West Broadway*
$68 (34 per person)
$72 ($26 per person)
$75 ($19 per person)
$85 ($17 per person)
$90 ($15 per person)
$98 ($14 per person)
Number of Students
FEES & TAX
Students who pay for 20 or more hours in advance receive a 5% discount.
Material: There is an additional flat fee of a minimum of $39+GST which is invoiced at the beginning of any Government French lessons and which covers the cost of all materials for the length of the course. Should other specific materials, such as specific books be needed, they will be invoiced separately.
We also offer intensive Government and Business French courses of between 15 and 30 hours a week. Each course is written with the specific needs and objective of the student in mind.